Metal and Plastic Flexible Conduits
· Flexibility with the design of project
· Cost savings in comparison to traditional methods
· Significant time savings on installation and program times (Up to 70%)
· Future proof system allowing changes and reconfiguration
· Structured pre-wired, pre-tested system for cost certainty
· Zero wastage on site
· METALYNX meets all the relevant European IEC and British Standards 2
· Factory tested and manufactured to the highest standards thus reducing risk
· Wieland is the market leader with OEM connectivity within the field of building control
· Complete pluggable installation is achieved by quickly and safely by simply connecting the system components
· Improved Project Performance
· Reduced Skilled Tradesmen on Site
· Reduced defects (factory tested)
· Increased Site Safety (less labor required on site)
· Assured Quality (Kahramaa Approved)
In summary modular wiring system is simple in concept, modifications to the system can be made with a minimum of out of hours working, minimum disruption to the fixed installation and building fabric and in minimum time.
What are Flexible Conduits?
Flexible conduits are an alternative to the traditional solid GI Conduit. The advantage is in the name, in that they are flexible, removing any need for the time consuming heating/bending of traditional conduits. The flexibility feature allows the installer for place the conduit in the exact position as required and also gives the advantage of being able to easily position around obstacles such as water pipes and ducting.
The main 2 types of flexible conduits we produce as galvanised steel coated in PVC or LSOH and a Polyethylene (PE) plastic conduit.
In both cases, we can supply with cables already inside the roll and supplied in a roll or on a large wooden drum, reducing time once again for cable pulling